6.10.11

Outfit du jour, la pluie et les raisins

Zara sweater | 7 for all Mankind skinnies | Urban Blues boots - gifted 

It's sooooooooo cold!  When I woke up this morning to go to work (at 4:30am) it was 39 degrees!  It 's almost snowing outside.  Two days ago it was 90 degrees!  I tell you, this city has crazy weather.  However, I do enjoy the four seasons. 

I am totally and completely in love with this sweater from Zara.  It is the perfect weight and I love that their are slits up the sides.  When there is a band at the bottom of a shirt or sweater, I hate it!  It sits on my body really poorly.  With the slit, there is no weird riding up at the waist.  These 7's are also the best black jeans ever!  Not kidding.  I love them.  And I am really jean picky.  They don't stretch out after one wear and they are super comfortable.

There was an amazing rainstorm yesterday that cleaned out the city.  I tried to capture some nice shots.  SLC can be seriously beautiful.  The iPhone however kind of let me down... better luck next time.

Whatever weather you are enjoying, have a lovely day!   

21 comments:

  1. Another awesome outfit!! It is quite cold out...I'm not liking it! But I agree, I enjoy having all 4 seasons rather than hot weather all the time.
    (haha, yea...poor emma and here eyebrows, she toned it down near the end though ;) )
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark lipstick

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really cold! :P love your outfit you look so pretty! btw, thanks for your comment on my blog ;) and i was wondering, how tall are you because you look reallyyy tall! :P Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures, you look so beautiful

    x sarah
    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again :D <3 It was indeed! We had a pretty hot day today, but now it gets colder and colder. Summer temperatures are really over now... I understand you completely, that sweater looks amazing :) You look great as always. And I also love the rain shots. Btw, what's in your cup? Tea? Because I love tea, I always drink at least 1 litre everyday ;)

    xx
    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater from Zara !
    We are having a lovely weather in London and Madrid, really nice weather :)

    Love from London Wishes
    Caith and Eva

    www.londonwishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your boots!!lovely photos!!
    kisses=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures!!!! I adore your sweater,the colour looks stunning on you!!!

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit love the boots and the lip color!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a simple pretty casual outfit! You look nice and cozy :)



    Dirty Pink Cardigan



    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my fave piece of clothing: combat boots! You look very casual chic, very cool! That shade of lip colour looks really good on you!

    Bloglovin you now :)

    Nora
    Nora Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's exactly what I love to do on a rainy day- curl up with a nice cup of tea! Also, love your combat boots! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sweater is awesome. I seriously can't find another word to describe it. :) And I love your kick ass boots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures!! I looove your boots!! They look great!!:D

    Stop by some time and check out my new giveaway!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that sweater! it's amazing, you look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great boots! I am loving lace up boots lately!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i hate how unstable weather can be sometimes. last week it was in the 50s and 40s and now its 84! Just when I put away my summer clothes and got excited for layering...I love the sweater! As for the jeans, I might have to try them myself...I've been looking for a good pair of black jeans since I completely demolished my last pair (wore them wayy to often).

    attentionsquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely post love ur shoes :)

    http://thelittlefashionisto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com