18.1.12

the beginning [part II]


Finally found an apartment in the city!  It's pretty fabulous.  Hopefully I will have some time to take some snaps.  This internship leaves no time for blogging.  We received our clients this week.  I'm working on Givenchy and Peter Pilotto. I never really knew much about either, so this is definitely a learning experience.  I also know nothing about PR so my brain is working overtime right now.  I love a good challenge though.

Your looking at photos mainly from #CapsuleNY which was really cool to get to go to! And, see that jacket I'm wearing in the 6th and last photo?  Isn't it fabulous?  It's #Highland

Due to my crazy schedule and lack of photographer in this city instagram is all I have time for. Not the best for capturing 'looks'.  Triste. 


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Lookbook.nu, Twitter and Fashiolista

11 comments:

  1. Wow that is so cool! It sounds like you are going to have an amazing experience
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy looking at your posts,the photos are always pretty amazing!! :) Sounds like your having an amazing time :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! love the photos x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky! The photos are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures and yay for finding an apartment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every photo that you take, even with instagram, is so artsy. Hehe, I need an apartment, STAT. I intern in the city too, and commuting back and forth is just getting a tad too ridiculous. Don't work too hard! You need time to play too, obviously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makes me jealous. I want to go back to NY, Philadelphia (and shop in outlets)
    (C'est les soldes ici... Mais tout reste cher quand même)(il faut trouver ma taille, mais il n'en reste pas beaucoup après la première semaine...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow! The dream for french. ☺^
    Love that!
    XX
    Margot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're amazing!!!!!!!!


    btw amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment, and I love the pictures on your blog. Very pretty :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very awesome blog!! Keep up the work, girl!

    xo
    Cecilie
    www.simply-c-cph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com