Here is a little bit about me (Julia) in pictures.
1. The little city I currently reside in 2. Picture I took at Chateau Chaumont
3. There is nothing like bread and cheese 4. My little city again
5. Some Ratatouille my friend and I made, yum 6. C'est moi!
7. Champagne at my favorite local restaurant 8. Coolest new running shoes (they're so bright!)
9. Delicious, healthy cranberry-walnut cookies I made 10. An espresso at the Rose Est.
11. Sitting on the Bay in San Francisco (Photo: Florian Alberge) 12. The best quinoa recipe ever
13. Backstage at the latest photoshoot I did 14. The Farmers Market
15. The coolest dogs in the world 16. New York I love you
17. An Amaretto Sour (still figuring out how I feel about it) 18. Moi, enocre
So basically, I am fed up with living in this city. With this blog, I want to try to discover new places and things to do here before I move. I also want to document local fashion and artists. It's definitely a different world here.
I'm a health freak and I love cooking, so I will be sharing my cooking adventures. French was one of my majors in school and I am totally addicted to anything French. Along with French, I studied Theatre and Costume Design. I'm trying to get my foot in to the Fashion industry. When I discovered I loved doing research on Fashion outside of school, I knew it was my calling. I currently am working as a model, actor and have three other jobs that actually pay me. I'm no photographer, but I love taking pictures. I own I Nikon D90 and am taking classes in photography. Right now I'm obsessed with the copious amounts of cameras on my iPhone though...
I hope this blog catches your eye.