14.8.11

WishList

Yesterday I went to Craft Lake City and checked out some of the local arts and crafts. I was so distracted by all of the different booths that I totally didn't take any pictures. I did stumble upon some fabulous finds though from Nobel Town Vintage and Paisley Dreams.  The after party was at the Bourbon House.  Fun place, but very,very loud.  The drinks are reasonably priced too, which is good. 

Above is an outfit that I would love to have in my closet. I have the tank top already (it's fabulous) and I might be buying the jeans today...
1. Satomi Kawakita / Alexanderite Eternity Rigns
2. Mulberry / The Bayswater 
3. Wendy Nichol / Double Spike Ring
4. Top Shop Jersey Boucle Crop Jacket 
5. Alexander Wang Luca Platform Booties
6. Alexander Wang Pocket Tank
7. Rag and Bone Zipper Skinny Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com