22.8.11

Outfit du jour, pas d'ecole!

Top - Bluebird at Urban Blues | Jeans - Flying Monkey at UB | Shoes - Ecoté


The world starts classes again today, but not me.  I feel slightly lazy being done with school (for now), is that weird? I'm taking a Photoshop workshop later this year, so, I think that counts for something. 
I'm not usually one to follow trends, but, I'm totally loving these red jeans.  They are a little bright, but, I think they might fade with time.  Right now, I am on the search for the perfect booties for fall.  So far, Alexander Wang is winning...Suggestions? 

-J


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Lookbook.nu, Twitter and Fashiolista

3 comments:

  1. Love love love those pants! Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I think they are pretty fabulous haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera are you using? you made amazing photos, love it !



    O & M


    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com