24.8.11

Jeu avec la lumière

    Ph/Florian Alberge 

Florian and I did this shoot the other day and we were super lucky!  The light was perfect and it started to rain.  We were really happy with how the pictures turned out and had a hard time picking our favorites!
In other news,  did anyone read the article on Jon Huntsman in the September issue of Vogue?  Interesting, interesting.  Speaking of Vogue, I fell in some deep 'amour' with the Chanel spread, a Michael Stars sweater and some pieces by Eileen Fisher.  However,  I am now saving every penny I make and will avoid internet shopping...
-J

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Lookbook.nu, Twitter and Fashiolista

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! These photos are beautiful!
    -Katherine
    http://fashionablyawkwardr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are BEAUTIFUl. love, love, love. great blog, following!

    ps. I have the september issue, I just haven't looked through it yet. You've piqued my interest now...

    xxAttention, Attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos
    absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the article which I think was great. It really opened my eyes to john huntsman as a candidate. I hadn't really paid much attention to his policies but now I'm glad I did. I always like people who are moderate. And his family is adorable.

    ps. what do you think of emmanuelle alt? i just love Parisian style

    Attention, Attention!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com