21.8.11

WishList (Ready for Fall)

Trousers - Pringle of Scotland | Sweater - Helmut Lang | Booties - Rag & Bone | Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim  

Ohhh how I would absolutely love to wear this!  Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to...
I'm extremely ready for fall and for it to stay fall for a long time.  I love big sweaters, booties and layering.  However it is hot here.  Luckily it hasn't reached 100F but it's still about 96F.  The only thing keeping me going is a blended mocha smoothie from the Tea Grotto.  Might have to get me one of those today. 

To all of you who start school tomorrow, bon courage! 
-J

2 comments:

  1. i love this color palette! all wonderful picks, especially the structured phillip lim bag

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the palette too! Ooooo I want to wear it! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com