18.8.11

Outfit du jour, jeudi

Top - UB | Blouse - Thrifted | Shorts - Acne


I'm totally obsessed with these Acne shorts.  I think I have worn them everyday this summer.  I love that they are loose and that they sit lower on the hips (without falling off).  Acne always does everything right though!  I decided to try paring this top with a button-up but I actually prefer it with out anything underneath.  It was worth trying though!

Have a lovely weekend, finally.  I plan on doing some baking.  Maybe a poppyseed white cake...
-J


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Lookbook.nu, Twitter and Fashiolista

2 comments:

  1. I like how you pulled this outfit together. Simple but chic and also modest! Are you new at blogging? I'm kind of getting more into it. Check out my blog sometime =)
    Hannah

    http://www.icollectdresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com