28.8.11

WishLists


     Jeans - Rag & Bone | Shirts - Boy by Band of Outsiders | Oxford - Proenza Schouler | Bag - Alexander Wang | Polish -Butter
     Jeans - Rag & Bone | Sweater - VPL | Polish - Chanel | Bag - Mulberry | Bootie - Acne 

It finally rained last night!  It was absolutely lovely!  I sat outside on my porch drinking a glass or red wine while enjoying the drops falling on my face.  I accidently  mixed up my words at one point and called the thunderstorm a 'thunder-pouring'.  I kind of like it though.  The weekend has been pretty busy so far, going out to brunch today and then baking a cake! 

I'm totally in love with both of these ensembles, by the way.  I'm obsessing over button-ups and sweaters right now and can't wear them.  

I hope everyone on the east coast is okay!  I have no idea what it must be like to be faced with a hurricane (and tornado), but, I imagine it must be pretty scary.  Bon courage.  
-J

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Lookbook.nu, Twitter and Fashiolista

1 comment:

  1. both of these are so lovely. I seriously think this blog might be my soulblog (I think that's possible..). Yes, french style is my absolute favorite. And I love Clemence Poesy-especially in HP-but she is amazing. I kinda wanna be her. And Charlotte Gainsborough.
    I'm learning french just so I can read french vogue.

    I haven't seen the film Hiroshima mon amour but I'm going to look into it! And if I can't find a copy, I work at a bookstore, so I will get the play. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Attention, Attention!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com