12.8.11

Places: Nous sommes des pionniers









I have a friend visiting me, from France.  I'm trying to figure out fun things to do that are free, or at least cheap.  Very difficult.  When I was a child I loved This is the Place State Park.  I also wanted to be a professional Pioneer.  Glad that phase of my life is over.  We spent an afternoon with the Pioneers, slurping on ice cream cones, learning how to milk cows and watching the 'Pioneers' in their environment.  Some wouldn't break character at all, it was quite amusing. 
It's $10 for Adults but only $5 on sundays.  Totally worth it though. 

Top - Truly, Madly, Deeply at UB | Shorts - ACNE | Bag - Vintage
(I will be posting a real Look soon!)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Header Photo Cred: Jessica Hughes | streetfleet.tumblr.com